The Everything Page

Trying to get help with a very specific work and worth problem you’re having? You have come to the right place!

Below you’ll find the offers I have for each type of person I support:

  • Pivoters
  • Job Seekers
  • Leaders
  • Business Builders
  • New Managers

All organized by level of support – Do It Yourself or DIY, Done With You, or Done For You – and price within their category.

The idea of the “Everything” page was pioneered by Elizabeth Goddard (her page is right here).

Want to stay updated on the latest in Work & Worth?

This Week in Work & Worth includes new podcast episodes, free resources to help you in your job search, career pivot, and career, client case studies, and more! Once a week in your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time. Your information is never sold and is protected by my Privacy Policy.

Jump to the section that interests you

Pivoters

People who change careers without a demotion or a pay cut
Do It Yourself
Template: Pivot Resume (free)

This free resume template is Mad-Libs style / plug and play and includes simple directions on how to complete each section. Available as both a Google Doc and Microsoft Word file.

>> Get the template.

Workbook: Plan Your Pivot (free)

Walk through a mix of coaching and practical questions to lay out a plan for your upcoming career change. The Plan Your Pivot Workbook will walk you through the questions I use as the foundation for a successful career pivot.

>> Get the workbook.

Checklist and Resource Bank: Planning for a Layoff (free)

Walk through the steps to prepare for a layoff from you think it could come this week to this year. The Planning for a Layoff Checklist and Resource Bank will walk you through step by step so you’ll be ready if the unfortunate event does happen.

>> Get started now.

Masterclass: How to Change Careers Without a Demotion or a Pay Cut (free)

In this masterclass, I walk through my entire system for changes careers without a demotion or a pay cut.

>> Sign up to watch now.

Masterclass: What Else Could I Do Besides Teaching? (free)

This short video answers the question of what other career paths are a good fit for teachers looking to pivot.

>> Sign up to watch now.

Masterclass: I think I might get laid off... (free)

In this masterclass, I walk through my recommendations of what you should do if you believe you are about to get laid off.

>> Sign up to watch now.

Short Course: "Tell Me About Yourself" ($9)
Short Course: Play Nice with ATS ($27)
Short Course & Template: Cover Letter Mad Libs ($47)

Stop making every single cover letter from scratch and start using this simple Mad Libs style template instead.

>> Learn more.

Course: Create Your Resume ($97)

You could spend hundreds of dollars for someone else to make a resume that doesn’t fit you or describe you, OR you can create your own that’s a great fit for your goals and you.

>> Learn more.

Course: LinkedIn Is For Everyone ($197)
Program: Interview Immersion - Self Study ($497)

My signature interview framework is now available as a self-study program.

>> Learn more.

Program: The Pivot Process ($997)

The Pivot Process is the complete system to change careers without a demotion or a pay cut.

>> Learn more.

Done With You – One-On-One Coaching

Activation Session ($350)

Sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what you need! That’s okay because distillation is one of my strongest areas of expertise. Come to this live session with your situation, and I’ll be ready to assist with recommendations for next steps.

>> Learn more.

Coach On Call ($350/month)

If you’re interested in working with Cristin directly on your specific situation without being limited within a specific framework, this package is for you. We meet together asynchronously (as in on your own time) via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

PIP Out! ($350)

Respond to getting put on a PIP by prepping to GTFO! We cover the immediate actions to take in case elimination is coming quickly, as well as getting prepared for the job hunt.

>> Learn more.

Layoff Prep ($350)
Layoffs make you feel like you don’t have any control. And though you cannot control whether or not you’re laid off, you can control how you respond. Use this package to prepare for a potential layoff.

>> Learn more.

One-to-One Coaching Subscription ($500/month)

Includes two 45-minute sessions, the self-study program of your choice, and ongoing asynchronous communication with Cristin via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

Post Layoff ($700)

After a layoff, it can be hard to make decisions, include what you should do next. This package helps you plan and implement a strategy.

>> Learn more.

3-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($975)

Book 3 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Interview Immersion - One-On-One Coaching ($1000)

Coach with me directly on your interview process through my signature framework and one-on-one practice sessions.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

6-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($1800)

Book 6 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Done For You Services Included With One-On-One Coaching
Framework Coaching (Starting at $3000)

Coach with me directly on any one of my complete coaching frameworks – The Pivot Process, Job Seeking System, Build Your Own Table, Space to Create, or Creation in Action. 3, 6, and 12 month options available.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

Job Seeker

People who are looking for work in their current industry

Do It Yourself

Checklist and Resource Bank: Planning for a Layoff (free)

Walk through the steps to prepare for a layoff from you think it could come this week to this year. The Planning for a Layoff Checklist and Resource Bank will walk you through step by step so you’ll be ready if the unfortunate event does happen.

>> Get started now.

Masterclass: I think I might get laid off... (free)

In this masterclass, I walk through my recommendations of what you should do if you believe you are about to get laid off.

>> Sign up to watch now.

"Tell Me About Yourself" ($9)
Play Nice with ATS ($47)
Short Course & Template: Cover Letter Mad Libs ($47)

Stop making every single cover letter from scratch and start using this simple Mad Libs style template instead.

>> Learn more.

Course: Create Your Resume ($97)

You could spend hundreds of dollars for someone else to make a resume that doesn’t fit you or describe you, OR you can create your own that’s a great fit for your goals and you.

>> Learn more.

Done With You – One-On-One Coaching 

Activation Session ($350)

Sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what you need! That’s okay because distillation is one of my strongest areas of expertise. Come to this live session with your situation, and I’ll be ready to assist with recommendations for next steps.

>> Learn more.

PIP Out! ($350)

Respond to getting put on a PIP by prepping to GTFO! We cover the immediate actions to take in case elimination is coming quickly, as well as getting prepared for the job hunt.

>> Learn more.

Layoff Prep ($350)
Layoffs make you feel like you don’t have any control. And though you cannot control whether or not you’re laid off, you can control how you respond. Use this package to prepare for a potential layoff.

>> Learn more.

Coach On Call ($350/month)

If you’re interested in working with Cristin directly on your specific situation without being limited within a specific framework, this package is for you. We meet together asynchronously (as in on your own time) via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

One-to-One Coaching Subscription ($500/month)

Includes two 45-minute sessions, the self-study program of your choice, and ongoing asynchronous communication with Cristin via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session

Post Layoff ($700)

After a layoff, it can be hard to make decisions, include what you should do next. This package helps you plan and implement a strategy.

>> Learn more.

3-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($975)

Book 3 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Interview Immersion - One-On-One Coaching ($1000)

Coach with me directly on your interview process through my signature framework and one-on-one practice sessions.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

6-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($1800)

Book 6 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Done For You Services Included With One-On-One Coaching

Framework Coaching (Starting at $3000)

Coach with me directly on any one of my complete coaching frameworks – The Pivot Process, Job Seeking System, Build Your Own Table, Space to Create, or Creation in Action. 3, 6, and 12 month options available.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

Leaders

People stepping more into their own leadership

Do It Yourself

Planning for a Layoff Checklist and Resource Bank (free)

Walk through the steps to prepare for a layoff from you think it could come this week to this year. The Planning for a Layoff Checklist and Resource Bank will walk you through step by step so you’ll be ready if the unfortunate event does happen.

>> Get started now.

Masterclass: I think I might get laid off... (free)

In this masterclass, I walk through my recommendations of what you should do if you believe you are about to get laid off.

>>Sign up to watch now.

Short Course: Screentime Reboot ($27)

Have you turned off your phone’s screen time report in disgust? Learn how to develop a healthy relationship with your phone and get time back in your day.

>> Learn more.

Short Course & Template: Cover Letter Mad Libs ($47)

Stop making every single cover letter from scratch and start using this simple Mad Libs style template instead.

>> Learn more.

Interview Immersion - Self Study ($497)

My signature interview framework is now available as a self-study program.

>> Learn more.

Done With You – One-On-One Coaching

Activation Session ($350)

Sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what you need! That’s okay because distillation is one of my strongest areas of expertise. Come to this live session with your situation, and I’ll be ready to assist with recommendations for next steps.

>> Learn more.

PIP Out! ($350)

Respond to getting put on a PIP by prepping to GTFO! We cover the immediate actions to take in case elimination is coming quickly, as well as getting prepared for the job hunt.

>> Learn more.

Layoff Prep ($350)
Layoffs make you feel like you don’t have any control. And though you cannot control whether or not you’re laid off, you can control how you respond. Use this package to prepare for a potential layoff.

>> Learn more.

Coach On Call ($350/month)

If you’re interested in working with Cristin directly on your specific situation without being limited within a specific framework, this package is for you. We meet together asynchronously (as in on your own time) via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

One-to-One Coaching Subscription ($500/month)

Includes two 45-minute sessions, the self-study program of your choice, and ongoing asynchronous communication with Cristin via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session

Post Layoff ($700)

After a layoff, it can be hard to make decisions, include what you should do next. This package helps you plan and implement a strategy.

>> Learn more.

3-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($975)

Book 3 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Interview Immersion - One-On-One Coaching ($1000)

Coach with me directly on your interview process through my signature framework and one-on-one practice sessions.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

6-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($1800)

Book 6 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Done For You Services Included With One-On-One Coaching

Framework Coaching (Starting at $3000)

Coach with me directly on any one of my complete coaching frameworks – The Pivot Process, Job Seeking System, Build Your Own Table, Space to Create, or Creation in Action. 3, 6, and 12 month options available.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

Business Builders

People starting or running their own businesses

Workbook: Learn to Delegate in Your Business ($17)

If you haven’t started delegating in your business, this workbook is for you! This process will leave you with delegated tasks clearly identified and ready to be handed off!

>> Learn more.

Short Course: Screentime Reboot ($27)

Have you turned off your phone’s screen time report in disgust? Learn how to develop a healthy relationship with your phone and get time back in your day.

>> Learn more.

Activation Session ($350)

Sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what you need! That’s okay because distillation is one of my strongest areas of expertise. Come to this live session with your situation, and I’ll be ready to assist with recommendations for next steps.

>> Learn more.

Coach On Call ($350/month)

If you’re interested in working with Cristin directly on your specific situation without being limited within a specific framework, this package is for you. We meet together asynchronously (as in on your own time) via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

Interview Immersion - Self Study ($497)

My signature interview framework is now available as a self-study program.

>> Learn more.

One-to-One Coaching Subscription ($500/month)

Includes two 45-minute sessions, the self-study program of your choice, and ongoing asynchronous communication with Cristin via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session

3-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($975)

Book 3 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Interview Immersion - One-On-One Coaching ($1000)

Coach with me directly on your interview process through my signature framework and one-on-one practice sessions.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

6-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($1800)

Book 6 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Framework Coaching (Starting at $3000)

Coach with me directly on any one of my complete coaching frameworks – The Pivot Process, Job Seeking System, Build Your Own Table, Space to Create, or Creation in Action. 3, 6, and 12 month options available.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

New Manager

People stepping into people leadership for the first time or those who have not had mentorship in people management and are looking for support

Checklist and Resource Bank: Planning for a Layoff (free)

Walk through the steps to prepare for a layoff from you think it could come this week to this year. The Planning for a Layoff Checklist and Resource Bank will walk you through step by step so you’ll be ready if the unfortunate event does happen.

>> Get started now.

Masterclass: I think I might get laid off... (free)

In this masterclass, I walk through my recommendations of what you should do if you believe you are about to get laid off.

>> Sign up to watch now.

Short Course & Template: Cover Letter Mad Libs ($47)

Stop making every single cover letter from scratch and start using this simple Mad Libs style template instead.

>> Learn more.

Activation Session ($350)

Sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what you need! That’s okay because distillation is one of my strongest areas of expertise. Come to this live session with your situation, and I’ll be ready to assist with recommendations for next steps.

>> Learn more.

PIP Out! ($350)

Respond to getting put on a PIP by prepping to GTFO! We cover the immediate actions to take in case elimination is coming quickly, as well as getting prepared for the job hunt.

>> Learn more.

Layoff Prep ($350)
Layoffs make you feel like you don’t have any control. And though you cannot control whether or not you’re laid off, you can control how you respond. Use this package to prepare for a potential layoff.

>> Learn more.

Coach On Call ($350/month)

If you’re interested in working with Cristin directly on your specific situation without being limited within a specific framework, this package is for you. We meet together asynchronously (as in on your own time) via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

Interview Immersion - Self Study ($497)

My signature interview framework is now available as a self-study program.

>> Learn more.

One-to-One Coaching Subscription ($500/month)

Includes two 45-minute sessions, the self-study program of your choice, and ongoing asynchronous communication with Cristin via Clarityflow.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session

Post Layoff ($700)

After a layoff, it can be hard to make decisions, include what you should do next. This package helps you plan and implement a strategy.

>> Learn more.

3-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($975)

Book 3 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Interview Immersion - One-On-One Coaching ($1000)

Coach with me directly on your interview process through my signature framework and one-on-one practice sessions.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

6-Call Pack – Live Coaching Sessions ($1800)

Book 6 live sessions to go over whatever you’d like related to my areas of expertise in work and worth.

>> Learn more.

Framework Coaching (Starting at $3000)

Coach with me directly on any one of my complete coaching frameworks – The Pivot Process, Job Seeking System, Build Your Own Table, Space to Create, or Creation in Action. 3, 6, and 12 month options available.

>> Learn more.
>> Start a free strategy session.

Cristin pointing her finger

Hi, I’m Cristin!

Cristin Downs, as a person and as S-Corp C Sweet LLC, is committed to equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging across race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, age, religion, economic status, education, and experience.